Last movie you watched

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Replicas

Even I know that this basic storyline has been done so many times and I rarely watch these movies.

I say this one is a Hallmark Sci-Fi

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Justice League vs The Fatal Five

The Justice League take on 5 of the most powerful cosmic villains with a weak lineup. Jessica Cruz replaces Hal Jordan, Mr Terrific replaces Cyborg, Miss Martian replaces Martian Manhunter and there is no Flash.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
The Bouncer

O.K. for a 2019 Jean Claude Van Damme movie but don't expect any spinning shit. In fact, if you took a shot of whisky every time he used martial arts, you'd be stone cold sober when the ending credits roll.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
The Professor and the Madman

Mel Gibson / Sean Penn

A bit on the dry side. I got bored and you probably would too. Penn and Gibson were good though..

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
The Upside

Bryan Cranston / Kevin Hart

Based on a true story and from my research it was pretty accurate. I was ready to be annoyed by Kevin Hart but it didn't happen.. Worth a watch if you want something not so intense.

Beets

The Bouncer

O.K. for a 2019 Jean Claude Van Damme movie but don't expect any spinning shit. In fact, if you took a shot of whisky every time he used martial arts, you'd be stone cold sober when the ending credits roll.
SO does he just wear leotards and do the splits for an hour and a half?

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Arctic [2018] Mads Mikkelsen

Just O.K... started dozing off 3/4 the way through due to lack of action

I'd like to see Mads in a spaghetti western

1556562632643.png

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
And I don’t watch trailers.. I barely read the synopsis before watching a movie, especially if it’s a dumb one like that so I thought I was about to watch a dumb Rock movie.. he was barely in it. Vince Vaughn was the best imo.