Last movie you watched

Beets

It was something magical. Except for the lack of popcorn i got. And the fact the movie was pretty shit.

I Dont think there will be a second date though

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I went watched it with zero expectations as I do all of those type movies.. the night before I watched The Favourite [about Queen Ann] but only because it was the same director as The Lobster.. that was a drag

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Stan and Ollie

Pretty OK movie about Laurel and Hardy. Good performances, light hearted. I watched because it’s a period piece basically. Most of you would probably not like it though.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Dragged Across Concrete [2018]

Vince Vaughn, Mel Gibson, Michael Jai White

I generally get bored with long movies but this 2hr 38min flick was just interesting enough and flowed well. At one point it becomes a little predictable but most movies are. Worth a watch.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Highwaymen - [2019] Netflix original
Woody Harrelson / Kevin Costner

A different view on the ambush and killing of Bonnie & Clyde. Decent flick

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

The definition of a franchise killer. Nuclear Man looks like a cross between Firestorm and Nuke from Marvel Comics Squadron Supreme

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
VICE - Christian Bale as Dick Cheney [2018]

Good, interesting movie. I did learn a lot but they made it seem like for the 8 years Gearge W. Bush was in office, Dick Cheney made ALL of the decisions.. Doubtful.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Welcome to Marwen - Steve Carrell [2019]

I'm not pleased with the butchering of the true story of Mark Hogancamp.

Real Story: Mark Hogancamp [artist] was in a bar, (talked about liking to wear high-heels once in a while) and 5 guys brutally beat him on the street and literally kicked his memories out of his head.. he was near death.. slipped into a coma. After being released from the hospital he struggled with everyday life. Mark then created a miniature town in Nazi Germany called 'Marwencol'.. Created props in high detail including customized dolls that reflected the people in his life.. He then created some cool, unique still photos.. Some were gruesome. He was discovered and his works were put on display in art galleries.

Movie: They turned the fucking movie into a romance story.

The documentary used to be on Netflix but I think it's gone now. You should at least watch the trailer.

1554727996108.png