Last movie you watched

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
End of The Tour (2015)

Attn: Bloodshot

This movie is for you.

The story of the five-day interview between Rolling Stone reporter David Lipsky and acclaimed novelist David Foster Wallace, which took place right after the 1996 publication of Wallace's groundbreaking epic novel, 'Infinite Jest.'

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
The Killing of a Sacred Deer

Loved it! Perfect combination of surreal and good acting.

Barry Keoghan has a bright future in Hollywood and I'm looking forward to more of his films.

Colin Farrell is great as well.

This movie has the same tone as Lobster but flows better and more enjoyable imo.

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
Die Hard

the theater was playing classic movies. totally fun reliving 80's action films and watching John Mcclain kick a lot of terrorist ass. still a tense scene when Hans started talking in an American accent. it was so EPIC the look on his face while that music played during his fall off a building. explosions were INSANE 10\10

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
End of The Tour (2015)

Attn: Bloodshot

This movie is for you.

The story of the five-day interview between Rolling Stone reporter David Lipsky and acclaimed novelist David Foster Wallace, which took place right after the 1996 publication of Wallace's groundbreaking epic novel, 'Infinite Jest.'
I'll scope out hulu and Netflix for it

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
I rewatched these DVDs

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths-Batman kills 2 members of the Crime Syndicate

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis-I bought an Amber Heard Mera action figure and wanted to learn more about that character. Also, Aquaman is not a joke-except when he had long hair, a beard and a harpoon for a left hand in the comics.

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
Checkmate:

Bank Robbery film I really only watched because of Mischa Barton her acting as a hostage with asthma was fine but the script was a lot of blurry action that made not much sense. their was a priest character who was cool though reciting bible passages right before some gun fights he has. overall 5\10

Last edited:

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Demolition Man

I hate Wesley Snipes, but he played a good villain. I wish he really was frozen with liquid nitrogen and then decapitated.

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
Demolition Man

I hate Wesley Snipes, but he played a good villain. I wish he really was frozen with liquid nitrogen and then decapitated.
Demolition nan was one of the best theatrically released movies of 1993. sub I will never understand your hate for stallone and snipes. was cool seeing Jesse ventura in the movie as well

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
Hope Lost

really grim straight to video action. Mischa Barton was good at speaking with a Romanian accent and is protective of the other lead girl forced into this shit job of hooking. Danny Trejo had one decent fight scene. Michael Madsen plays his usual character type AKA asshole funny guy. overall 7\10

Last edited: