Who wins?

• Leprechaun

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Terrorist

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Crunchie

One FC addiction champion
Khabibs standup looked suspect in his last fight. I won’t say McGregor could land a lucky punch because he seems to land more often than not.

But this is khabibs fight..when it goes to the ground Conor is getting mauled and he will tap before he gets the beating

Neo_Pop

Fair Warning
Ninjabro
I'm picking Irish. Khabib should have finished the likes of Barboza and Iaquinta. A man like Conor will take advantage of any extra time he's given in a fight. He only needs to land one.

Revo

Ninjabro
Khabibs standup looked suspect in his last fight. I won’t say McGregor could land a lucky punch because he seems to land more often than not.

But this is khabibs fight..when it goes to the ground Conor is getting mauled and he will tap before he gets the beating
Good call.

Khabib walks around 194lbs Conor walks around 171lbs and hasn't fought an MMA match in 2 years.

Kavanagh said on JRE that they were trying not too lose, instead of trying to win. That's not going to cut it. You have to win inside of 2 rounds, or at least hurt Khabib bad if your Conor. We all know once the gas tank starts to empty he wont have the power to hurt Khabib.

Khabib needs to defend vs Ferg and move up. People gave Conor a hard time for fighting smaller guys at FW, but meanwhile Khabib is a larger LW from a weight perspective. Khabib walks around heavier than GSP and Hughes who fought at WW .

Khabib vs GSP at WW would be nice. But we have to see him vs Tony next.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
Although conor looked like a total jackass talking trash and not being able to back it up he deserves mad props for fighting a much bigger and a more dangerous guy.