Jones and A-Rod.

ItBurnzWhenIP

Boxing Troll
Ninjabro
Jones and GSP have sucked each other's cocks before. I have it on good authority from a source I can't reveal. I can't prove him being on roids but I'm sure he was on that Biogenesis roster along with GSP.

Neo_Pop

Fair Warning
Ninjabro
Why would ya like a rod?
So many reasons to like A-Rod.... There are just too many to count.

Unlike that scum bag Jones. A man doesn't pose for pictures with another person and then punch their image in the face.

[video=youtube;t45r-A0ksPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45r-A0ksPU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Two-faced fuck.

Last edited:

Revo

Ninjabro
Only jealous, hypocritical people hate A-Rod.
I am not jealous of A-Rod, but I can be a hypocrite at times. I don't really "hate" him; that's a strong word. I dislike the guy because he's totally full of shit. He was traded for Soriano who I really liked too. He was a home-grown talent I wanted to see stay a Yankee.

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
I am not jealous of A-Rod, but I can be a hypocrite at times. I don't really "hate" him; that's a strong word. I dislike the guy because he's totally full of shit. He was traded for Soriano who I really liked too. He was a home-grown talent I wanted to see stay a Yankee.
The Yankos brought back Alfonso Soriano and he is saving their season pretty much