Is the Wii ghey?

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I haven't bought a console since the original Xbox.. I'm not a "gamer" because I hardly ever play.. It's something I do a couple times a month just to relax and take my mind off of everything else.

I've been considering buying a Wii but I have some concerns.. Although I'm not hardcore and I never finish any game, I'm concerned that the games may be a bit too easy or childish. I have no clue so I'm asking you guys.

I like the idea of the boxing game but never tried it.. seems like it would be a workout

Anyone own one or is it one of those things you don't tell..

What's the word on the street?

mac!

Ninjabro
we have a wii and enjoy it

you can buy all kinds of games for it including ones which are far from childish

boxing is fun and ya it keeps ya workin

Crunchie

One FC addiction champion
I liked the wii for a while, but it just didnt have the graphic capability and more "adult" gaming to keep me satisfied.

If is fun though, while i had it.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
Go with a PS4.

More and more great games coming out for it and you can pick up used games for dirt cheap on Ebay.

It's worth dishing out the initial cash due to the cheap Blu Ray games and free games you get with PSN.

I have heard many people praise the Wii and the Wii U however I have never purchased either.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
No its not. I am as American as apple hair pie, and your new word GHEY is totally gay in and of itself. Stop this type of faggotry in language, there's nothing wrong with the spelling of gay as it is. Gheylord!
Faggotry in language, huh? I haven't seen you make a post in English since you joined.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
we have a wii and enjoy it

you can buy all kinds of games for it including ones which are far from childish

boxing is fun and ya it keeps ya workin
I think I want it for boxing and some other interactive "tracking" games.. Maybe some fitness stuff? Idunno.. I just don't know

Prob a cool fishing game on there too I would imagine

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I liked the wii for a while, but it just didnt have the graphic capability and more "adult" gaming to keep me satisfied.

If is fun though, while i had it.
I was a little worried about the graphics but hey, I'm still playing original Xbox games so it's gotta be better than that, right?

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Go with a PS4.

More and more great games coming out for it and you can pick up used games for dirt cheap on Ebay.

It's worth dishing out the initial cash due to the cheap Blu Ray games and free games you get with PSN.

I have heard many people praise the Wii and the Wii U however I have never purchased either.
I REALLY like the graphics on the PS4 and 360 but I don't think I play enough to justify buying a console for a bunch of expensive games that will gather dust.. I see Wii games at yard sales all the time for $5 and under.

I guess I don't even know the difference between a Wii and Wii U

I wanted to buy a wii U just for Mario Kart
I've heard great things about that game

Dacolinho

Ninjabro
I know that you are. Thank god your mother has plastic slip covers over the cushions. Stay relaxed, I kid, I kid because I love.