I finally get to start training again

SolitaryIndividual

Pig that doesn't eat Jews
Ninjabro
Recently, a great bjj instrtuctor just came into my area, and tomorrow I'm goin in to check out the class and then hopefully join. This is what I've been waiting for forever.

SolitaryIndividual

Pig that doesn't eat Jews
Ninjabro
good news... where do you live
yeah, i live in the metro east area of st. louis (just across the river in IL).

heres some info about the guy ... "So if you are interested in more advanced Jiu-Jitsu or Jiu-Jitsu only, we recommend Vaghi Martial Arts East. The instructor is “Brazilian” Mike Rethmeyer, a three time Pan American Jiu-Jitsu medalist and Rodrigo Vaghi's first brown belt. Rethmeyer has won numerous championships including NAGA, The Arnold Classic and The Relson Gracie US Nationals. Rodrigo Vaghi is a 3rd Degree Black Belt in the Rickson Gracie International Jiu-Jitsu Association"

i talked to brazilian mike on the phone today and he said he grew up in brazil training with ryan gracie ... this sounds like the real deal, so hopefully it turns out to be. tomorrows gonna be so much fun, i havent been able to grapple any other trained grapplers in months.

i live in the bootheel of MO... so i live pretty close to you man, yeah, its hard to find a good BJJ school around here, im lucky to have gotten in one in my town

yeah, i live in the metro east area of st. louis (just across the river in IL).

heres some info about the guy ... "So if you are interested in more advanced Jiu-Jitsu or Jiu-Jitsu only, we recommend Vaghi Martial Arts East. The instructor is “Brazilian” Mike Rethmeyer, a three time Pan American Jiu-Jitsu medalist and Rodrigo Vaghi's first brown belt. Rethmeyer has won numerous championships including NAGA, The Arnold Classic and The Relson Gracie US Nationals. Rodrigo Vaghi is a 3rd Degree Black Belt in the Rickson Gracie International Jiu-Jitsu Association"

i talked to brazilian mike on the phone today and he said he grew up in brazil training with ryan gracie ... this sounds like the real deal, so hopefully it turns out to be. tomorrows gonna be so much fun, i havent been able to grapple any other trained grapplers in months.