I challenge Ninjashoes!

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
I'll be honest I've been playing for over a decade but 1on1 isn't my game, 3on3 mass minerals has been my game of choice. If ninja's down, I got some training to do..[video=youtube;4woZviJQjL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4woZviJQjL0&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Haven't had a chance to play it. When my next paycheck rolls around we'll see if I can throw down to pick it up. I'll let you school me. :wink:

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
Haven't had a chance to play it. When my next paycheck rolls around we'll see if I can throw down to pick it up. I'll let you school me. :wink:
very cool

I look forward to playing you. I am not a dick, I will give you pointers.

The game can become like crack if you really get into it and reach the higher leagues.

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
I challenge ninjashoes to some Tekken 6 bouts and then we can team up and play Scenario Campaign together.

I have been so busy lately I havent even had time to finish the KZ3 single player.

I gotta try to get in at least 3 games of Starcraft 2 per day.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
If you want, I can redirect you to a friend of mine who loves playing the first. Atleast I think he does. He plays starcraft 2 now, but he's still down for the first.
I'm far from pro, I just wanted to play a ninjabro. If ninja's conceded I suppose you could throw me his screen name if he plays on the westcoast server and I'll see if he pops on while I'm playing.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
Just beat the campaign with 32% achievements. I still suck online, dissappointing as I tore it up on the first one. Might have you give me some pointers one of these days.

Just beat the campaign with 32% achievements. I still suck online, dissappointing as I tore it up on the first one. Might have you give me some pointers one of these days.
Well I have been off the Starcrack for a few months now but I will do my best from what I remember:

-always play one race, don't split your time

-watch replays on youtube for pointers

-learn to use hotkeys