Captain Tom Hanks

Ninjabro
Been a very lackluster year for games. My top 5:

1. Dark Souls 2.
2. Bayonetta 2.
3. Super Smash Bros. U.
4. Dragon Age: Inquisition.
5. Titanfall.

Worst year for games ever perhaps. Xbox One still doesn't work right or even have a tenth of the content available on the 360. The free "games" have been insulting. Hard to fathom that the problems with the PS4 network might even trump that. Video games, much like MMA, used to be a lot more fun.

Dragon Age Inquisition is about the only game I really got into all year, well besides Destiny for a while. I love that game for what it is and hate it for what it SHOULD be. Can't bring myself to pay $20 for the DLC when I am being fleeced so obviously.

Captain Tom Hanks

Ninjabro
Buy a Wii-U and play Mario Kart.

I havent gotten into any games either this year, but that was to be expected, this year is when it's gonna kick off.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
Worst year for games ever perhaps. Xbox One still doesn't work right or even have a tenth of the content available on the 360. The free "games" have been insulting. Hard to fathom that the problems with the PS4 network might even trump that. Video games, much like MMA, used to be a lot more fun.

Dragon Age Inquisition is about the only game I really got into all year, well besides Destiny for a while. I love that game for what it is and hate it for what it SHOULD be. Can't bring myself to pay $20 for the DLC when I am being fleeced so obviously.
That is why I haven't even bought one of the new systems yet. Shit needs to pick up majorly before I start gaming again. Hopefully Uncharted 4 will be boss.

That is why I haven't even bought one of the new systems yet. Shit needs to pick up majorly before I start gaming again. Hopefully Uncharted 4 will be boss.
I wish I would have waited, Ninj. What a waste. I already had to send mine back once to get fixed. Piece...of...shit. And pretty much every game that has come out so far has still been available on the 360!