fucking turks

Beets

I hope putin and iran bomb the shit out that whole part of syria and then march through it and execute every cunt in it.

Fucking ridiculous bringing that plane down. Throw the cunts out nato immediately.

killemall

Too sweeeet
Ninjabro
Totally uncalled for, especially at this time. They should focus more on fixing their shitty economy than indulging in such stunts.

Beets

I wanna see whoopeds take on it. American press looks like its taking the side that it was legit.

I really dont see how the whole country is gonna be controlled without reinstating assad.

Just like iraq needed saddam to keep it united.

Only other option is gonna be a bosnia partition un intervention type deal.

Radar

Uninspirational
Ninjabro
The Turks claim the right to "protect their airspace" but the fucking pilots ejected and landed in Syria (which seems to me like they were a bees dick either side of any territorial border) - so is there no lee-way given considering the reason they were there in the first place? Are the Turks supporting Isis?

Beets

They are. They are buying the oil that this conflict is over. Well that and the routes theyre gonna run the pipes along.

Dacolinho

Ninjabro
So, we're in the motivated bj thread now, so I can't use plain language...Putin's the man! Although I did like Turkey when I traveled there. In '99 they were cool. The Turks make the best Chinese food I've ever eaten. But oddly enough, there was no Sweet and Sour Pork on the menu.