favorite old school game?

IK+

street fighter 2

strets of rage 1 2 & 3 (bare knuckle in usa)

command and conquer series (still play ra2 and generals online now)

zelda (on the snes)

viking raiders (zx spectrum game, english 80's computer..prberbly the first ever real time strategey war game!)

gauntlet

double dragon

i've just realised theres too many as i've always been a comp game player.

Drewlius

Fluffer for Randy
Ninjabro
NBA Jam - THE PWNAGE OF ALL PWNAGE
Ninja Gaiden - Suprised I didn't see this on anyone's list. =0
Road Rash
Duck Hunt
The Ninja Turtles with the fire on the bottom of the screen
That Terminator II game with the gun at the arcade

Drewlius

Fluffer for Randy
Ninjabro
holy shit I just remembered, PIT-FIGHTER was a bad ass fuckin' game, where you could pick from those 3 guys, one was a wrestler, one was a kickboxer and one was a "3rd degree black belt'. that game pwned.

holy shit I just remembered, PIT-FIGHTER was a bad ass fuckin' game, where you could pick from those 3 guys, one was a wrestler, one was a kickboxer and one was a "3rd degree black belt'. that game pwned.
haha yeah pit fighter was a poor mans mortal kombat but older school therefore just as cool

art of fighting 1 2 3 and 4, king of fighters, samurai showdown, fatal fury, world heroes, final fight, turtles tournament fighters, rise of robots and killer instinct were alos cool beat em ups

im the beat em up king btw heh heh

road rash sound track > any game sound track ever including any GTA

and sonic>mario by far

No one liked Ninja Gaiden?
yeah man ninja gaiden was wikid so was shinobi and most ninja games created dunno why but i just wouldent consider ninja games as beat em ups

some people mentioned skate or die..hah i had skate or die for the sinclair spectrum ZX128k+, a shitty old english computer kinda like not as good as the commadore 64 but nearly as good lol. fucking good game it was.

Spectrum loading times were like 2x longer and the graphics and sound like 80% of the commadore 64.

one of my faves, Bruce Lee

flying kick owned

super punch out. loved it when i was young. i remember it being a pretty difficult game but still mad fun. it may be easier now if i picked it up.