DuckDuckGo sees massive surge in users, after Google censorship

Beets

BEtter wih startpage for a search engine. Duckduck got bought by bing or something. Theyre probably harvesting it for data they can sell right now.

Neo_Pop

Fair Warning
Ninjabro
I deleted the Google browser from all my devices and don't use the search engine. Youtube is hard to quit for music and some podcasts, but I used Bitchute to watch videos banned by Google.

Beets

I deleted the Google browser from all my devices and don't use the search engine. Youtube is hard to quit for music and some podcasts, but I used Bitchute to watch videos banned by Google.
CHeck out spy monitor. Shows all the connections your phone is making worldwide. Only way to stop google harvesting your info is to root your phone.

Beets

IM also browsing on orbot/ orfox these days. Purely on principle for the fucking government recording all internet activity for two years. Nosey cunts can get fucked.

Beets

Yeah. I use startpage. Its based on google but its in the middle so google dont get your info. So its basically the same as a google search. Which wouldnt help if google had banned a search result. But im not aware of them banning anything i wanted to look at.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I’m not sure about Google censoring anything either.. in fact, when I’m not using Google I feel I’m not getting the full search results and immediately switch. Kmall swears by Bing.. I don’t use that either and it’s a major player.