Does this mean that CM Punk is fighting Haitch?

D-Gonza

Ninjabro
damn......that was well thought out! somebody get this man a job
You watch wrestling for so long that you really do get a feel for what works and what doesn't. At this point I'm barely a casual viewer. I follow what happens through youtube and the stuff I saw Punk doing in the lead up to Money In The Bank was excellent. He got himself over. WWE is still acting as if he is the heel in the promotion yet he gets the loudest pop every night as far as I can see.

Glad they decided to take Nash out of the ring. That is the one position in WWE that has no business being involved in at this point. The guy has nothing left physically and gets injured constantly. Nash could be a good spokesman, he is incredibly charismatic. He could have a job helping guys working with their promos, a kind of road agent that only helps guys on the stick. He could even be involved as a lower level member on the writing team. Despite all the hate for Nash, he is a creative guy and could be a good contribution to the booking team as long as he is just a collaborator and not a decision maker. I remember WWE offered Nash a writing position when he last left WWE in 2003 and he turned it down so the company at least had some kind of interest in putting Nash in that kind of position once.

D-Gonza

Ninjabro
Bout time. The 80's hair style carried by wrestlers has been dead for a long time. I know wrestlers grew their hair longer back in the day so they could hide their mouths while wrestling so they could talk to their opponents without the crowd noticing. But these guys are starting to look out of date. Even the Undertaker finally caved and shaved his head last year.

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Bout time. The 80's hair style carried by wrestlers has been dead for a long time. I know wrestlers grew their hair longer back in the day so they could hide their mouths while wrestling so they could talk to their opponents without the crowd noticing. But these guys are starting to look out of date. Even the Undertaker finally caved and shaved his head last year.
Not too many wrestlers with long hair left

Kofi Kingston
Drew McIntyre
Jeff Hardy
Yoshi Tatsu
Damien Sandow
Heath Slater
RVD
James Storm
Trent Baretta

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
[video=youtube;diUiHoCq82U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=diUiHoCq82U[/video]

HHH has been acknowledging that he knows what wrestling fans think of him and how he achieved his success. Last night, they showed this video package of him destroying the top babyfaces from 2001-2005 (Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Goldberg, etc) complete with nuthugging narraration by Stephanie. In two and a half minutes, he trolled Internet wrestling fans and did this to several guys