Do not purchase Street fighter 5!

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
Can you imagine waiting over a year for a game, pre-ordering the collectors edition and then when it finally arrives, you start playing and find that there is no arcade mode?

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG wtf useless gammmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee!

fuck

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
It's made to be an online game yet the servers suck and it takes forever to get matched up.

This has to be one of the biggest disasters in gaming history. To add insult to injury Amazon did not even mail me my extra costume code.

THIS IS THE WORST GAMING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFEEEE.

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Yeah. Not played it since the 90's
Same here. The best Street Fighter games were Super Street Fighter II and Street Fighter Alpha 3. The new characters in SFV are either lame (Laura, FANG) or totally unoriginal (Rashid, Necali).

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike is the best of the entire series. I liked SF4 as well, bought the original and Super and Super Arcade versions.

SF5 is fucking pure shit

As a fighter, its fantastic, perfectly balanced and quick but it has no way to enjoy the core game.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Can you imagine waiting over a year for a game, pre-ordering the collectors edition and then when it finally arrives, you start playing and find that there is no arcade mode?

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG wtf useless gammmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee!

fuck
back to the PI :yes:

If they make the new mass effect like bullshit that one game made by the halo folks that was only online I'm gonna be pissed
welcome to the new age of shitty games. You only have 500 gigs on a Blu Ray but why use all that space when you can put 2 files on there and just clog up our hard drives later on with the actual game

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Fighting games were beginning to make a comeback a few years ago, but the only 3 popular games/franchises are Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat X and Tekken 7