Destiny

Dert McGert

JOEK1978 FOR MOD
Ninjabro
Xbox one. I bought it through their store. Got the $90 one with all the extras. Hopefully its a good game. Bf4 just got so stale for me

Beets

ah - i got the disk

the cheap disk.... whats the deal with the extra content disk? i was under the impression that it means you have the first two expansion packs pre paid which lands around novemberish...

youre probably starting at a good time - i read they are fixing the loot system and taking out a randomising element that tended to give you shitty gear out of legendary engrams.

ive sank quite a few hours into it and im still enjoying it. sitting at level 27.

Dert McGert

JOEK1978 FOR MOD
Ninjabro
It came with the 2 expansions, vanguard armory, and something called the collectors digital content pack. It says that contains in game ghost casing, player ship, and player emblem

Dert McGert

JOEK1978 FOR MOD
Ninjabro
Visually amazing. I don't like how the whole do a mission, report back to base, go back out and do another mission, report back style is. It makes for a longer game, but I can see why they did it. Gameplay is very fun. Feels like a mix of borderlands/halo, two games I enjoyed. But I feel like multiplayer is really lacking something. 4v4 on the bigger maps is just horrible. And it's kind of hard to go on killing streaks.

Dert McGert

JOEK1978 FOR MOD
Ninjabro
The grinding on this game is ridiculous. But it will drag you in for hours. Just turned level 18. Still have yet to get a legendary or exotic anything.

Beets

go see xur! he's by the speaker in the tower

ive got fucking 4 legendaries blocking up my bounty spaces wanting ridiculous achievements in the crucible. dont wanna delete em though... gonna do some crucible time over the weekend. still needing one more strange coin so i can buy the sniper rifle from xur this weekend.

Dert McGert

JOEK1978 FOR MOD
Ninjabro
That's what I have been working on now. I just hit level 20. I still don't have anything for gear yet. Too much shit and time to just get one good piece of equipment.