DEBATE: Jesse Ventura VS. Gavin McInnes WHO WON?

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
This what Western media tries to portray. That Russia is a hellhole and USA is some kind of utopia. I know some people who live in Russia, it's not bad at all.
Russia is a democracy now.

We were comparing the communist version of Russia against the democratic USA of the same era.

The fact that Russia smartened up and adopted our system says quite a bit.

arokido

Retired
Ninjabro
OmG neither capitalism nor democracy was invented in USA doufus. Capitalism was invented by Adam Smith - a Scotsman and democracy was invented in Greece. Basically, Europe.

Beets

non-blocked internet, freedom of speech, can have as many babies as we want, electricity, not having to work for 3 cents an hour

INternet. Your internet is controlled. Just in more subtle ways. Look at facebook and its ranking system. The nsa intercept and record every communication over the internet. They track you with your phone. Its used to locate and convict you. Look at the dakota oil protestors. Look at numerous criminal investigations.

YOur free speech is only free if you agree with your regimes line. Try setting up an internet site supporting banned 'terrorist' groups and see what happens. The definition of terrorist is decided by their current goals as can be seen in syria.

Like the russians there are a lot of very rich people in china and the general standards of living are improving rapidly. I suggest you visit.

As for the kid thing - educated white people are having less and less children. This is a problem for the government as they need those children to borrow money against. Hence immigration. But they cant say have more kids as that goes against the save the planet scam.

Beets

I suggest you take a step back from the flag waving pride. Its a con to make you think youre part of something bigger than you that is working together for the common good.

IT isnt working for the greater good. Its working for a couple of percents greater good, and you are placated by some misplaced sense of pride in your great free country. Heres a shock for you - russia and china play the same game.

THe fact of the matter is we are part of a manipulated population that is controlled various techniques of manipulation and throughout this thread you have clearly demonstrated that you are being manipulated, primarily by your pride.

REalise that you are the same as anyone else on the planet. You got lucky due primarily to elements of chance. If you want to base your world on the mistaken belief it was because of the marvelous USA, you are in for a shock when asia rises to economic dominance in the next 25 years.

THe only thing thats gonna save you is more war. So guess what youre getting. Hope you dont have anyone you care about in an age bracket that can get conscripted.

Beets

Oh yeah - your war will be for freedom. And neutralising bad actors that want to stop your way of life. The only real way to give them freedom is to bomb them, occupy their country, install some puppet government for the time it takes to loot any resource and sign them up for a financially crippling rebuilding plan. Then theyre free and you can focus on the next terrorist.

ANd false flag chemical attack in syria coming up soon. White helmets on the case.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
INternet. Your internet is controlled. Just in more subtle ways. Look at facebook and its ranking system. The nsa intercept and record every communication over the internet. They track you with your phone. Its used to locate and convict you. Look at the dakota oil protestors. Look at numerous criminal investigations.

YOur free speech is only free if you agree with your regimes line. Try setting up an internet site supporting banned 'terrorist' groups and see what happens. The definition of terrorist is decided by their current goals as can be seen in syria.

Like the russians there are a lot of very rich people in china and the general standards of living are improving rapidly. I suggest you visit.

As for the kid thing - educated white people are having less and less children. This is a problem for the government as they need those children to borrow money against. Hence immigration. But they cant say have more kids as that goes against the save the planet scam.
There is much truth to those things and I am concerned with them, believe me.

but come on obviously we are more "free" than China, even Freedom of Speech alone. I mean I could try to prove it to you somehow but I would rather just ask where would you rather live? Come on now Beets..

Beets

I hope you read this shit and consider it with an open mind based on the actual history of your countries warfare over the last 70 years. Resource or place for a base. False flag attacks or freedom to the people.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
I suggest you take a step back from the flag waving pride. Its a con to make you think youre part of something bigger than you that is working together for the common good.

IT isnt working for the greater good. Its working for a couple of percents greater good, and you are placated by some misplaced sense of pride in your great free country. Heres a shock for you - russia and china play the same game.

THe fact of the matter is we are part of a manipulated population that is controlled various techniques of manipulation and throughout this thread you have clearly demonstrated that you are being manipulated, primarily by your pride.

REalise that you are the same as anyone else on the planet. You got lucky due primarily to elements of chance. If you want to base your world on the mistaken belief it was because of the marvelous USA, you are in for a shock when asia rises to economic dominance in the next 25 years.

THe only thing thats gonna save you is more war. So guess what youre getting. Hope you dont have anyone you care about in an age bracket that can get conscripted.
I have no "flag waving pride", I am simply telling you the truth, that our democratic capitalistic system is the best so far although it is not perfect.

No doubt that there is something pulling the strings behind it all. I could go into how and why my country was started but that is a separate topic.

The idea that I have been showing that I have been getting manipulated is ridiculous. You are not special either and you are as manipulated as anyone else. You are simply manipulated by your own separate paradigm. The balance of power between China, Russia and the USA is clearly demonstrated in the book 1984 is an allegorical format. Nothing new to a guy like me.

I am lucky to be born in the USA which has a lot of opportunity. Again a contradiction considering that you on one hand say that I am a loser and that democratic capitalism sucks then on the other hand you call me lucky. Well thanks I guess I am but believe me it is no "luck". I started at the bottom and worked my way upwards and eventually I will reach the top. Don't be a hater!

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
Oh yeah - your war will be for freedom. And neutralising bad actors that want to stop your way of life. The only real way to give them freedom is to bomb them, occupy their country, install some puppet government for the time it takes to loot any resource and sign them up for a financially crippling rebuilding plan. Then theyre free and you can focus on the next terrorist.

ANd false flag chemical attack in syria coming up soon. White helmets on the case.
I already know my country is a tool for the new world order and so is yours.

democracy is still the better system in non-foil hat discussions however.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
I hope you read this shit and consider it with an open mind based on the actual history of your countries warfare over the last 70 years. Resource or place for a base. False flag attacks or freedom to the people.
That has nothing to do with which political system is better. Don't hate on the winning team.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
OmG neither capitalism nor democracy was invented in USA doufus. Capitalism was invented by Adam Smith - a Scotsman and democracy was invented in Greece. Basically, Europe.
I did not say that it was. However it was our founding fathers who brought the greatest political system from ancient Greece and bestowed it upon our great nation.

Russia copied our success in modern times.

Beets

That has nothing to do with which political system is better. Don't hate on the winning team.
.....see? Youre a fucking dummy. You just dont grasp the bigger picture. Of course its to do with the political system it shows that its all bullshit. They lie to you to do what they want and start wars. Then when the truth comes out 20 years later nobody gived a fuck. ou might think you have freedom - but you dont. Fucking winning team!

Beets

There is much truth to those things and I am concerned with them, believe me.

but come on obviously we are more "free" than China, even Freedom of Speech alone. I mean I could try to prove it to you somehow but I would rather just ask where would you rather live? Come on now Beets..
I Reckon theres pros and cons for both countries

Beets

I have no "flag waving pride", I am simply telling you the truth, that our democratic capitalistic system is the best so far although it is not perfect.

No doubt that there is something pulling the strings behind it all. I could go into how and why my country was started but that is a separate topic.

The idea that I have been showing that I have been getting manipulated is ridiculous. You are not special either and you are as manipulated as anyone else. You are simply manipulated by your own separate paradigm. The balance of power between China, Russia and the USA is clearly demonstrated in the book 1984 is an allegorical format. Nothing new to a guy like me.

I am lucky to be born in the USA which has a lot of opportunity. Again a contradiction considering that you on one hand say that I am a loser and that democratic capitalism sucks then on the other hand you call me lucky. Well thanks I guess I am but believe me it is no "luck". I started at the bottom and worked my way upwards and eventually I will reach the top. Don't be a hater!
The very fact you claim your system is the best in the world is pride. Your pish about founding fathers is pride. So answer me a question - how many countries in the world have you been to? I mean to make such a bold claim you must have been to at least half the countries in the world and studied the finer points of their systems. Weighing up pros and cons in a logical manner. I mean surely its not just some empty propoganda that youre mindlessly repeating.