DC to Relaunch Most Titles at #1

D-Gonza

Ninjabro
The DC Universe is a giant cluster fuck. A reboot is honestly the best choice at this point I think. If I could change one thing I would take Batman out of the DC Universe. He has never really fit in the cosmic/science fiction type of universe that DC employs. Batman is supposed to a fearsome, gritty loner who fights crime in Gotham and faces killers and psycho's. DC has him in a giant ship in space with Superman, Wonder Woman etc. and fighting aliens and cosmic entities in multi dimensions apart of a team that Batman would realistically never become a member of.

Let Batman be in his own universe by himself while Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash and all of these super powered beings or aliens live in the new DC world together.

If anyone could use a reboot, it should be Superman. The guy has needed some retooling for about 25 years and has always been one of the lamiest heroes in comics in my opinion.

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
The DC Universe is a giant cluster fuck. A reboot is honestly the best choice at this point I think. If I could change one thing I would take Batman out of the DC Universe. He has never really fit in the cosmic/science fiction type of universe that DC employs. Batman is supposed to a fearsome, gritty loner who fights crime in Gotham and faces killers and psycho's. DC has him in a giant ship in space with Superman, Wonder Woman etc. and fighting aliens and cosmic entities in multi dimensions apart of a team that Batman would realistically never become a member of.

Let Batman be in his own universe by himself while Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash and all of these super powered beings or aliens live in the new DC world together.

If anyone could use a reboot, it should be Superman. The guy has needed some retooling for about 25 years and has always been one of the lamiest heroes in comics in my opinion.
Batman mixes ok with guys like Green Arrow and other weaker DC characters. I mean Marvel has the Punisher mixing it up with some heavy hitters sometimes which feels strange. Somehow I think another hero or some dumb luck always saves the Punisher when he has to fight someone with powers.

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro

Is there any truth to the rumors that the Siegel/Schuster families will be owning the rights to Superman soon and sell it to Marvel/Disney?