Come play Ultima Online With Me 4 Teh' Free

Drewlius

Fluffer for Randy
Ninjabro
It's a bad ass game. You usually have to pay, but for the Shard(Server) I'm playing on, it's absolutely free. Now let me tell you a little bit about it. Ive just now restarted playing it after like 2 years. I previously had played for about 5 years. The server is all out Player vs Player which means you can kill anyone whenever the hell you want. The PVP is the best PVP out of any game I've ever played. It's 2d Graphics, but they are so fuckin' perfect that I've never enjoyed playing an MMORPG more than this one. It's just way too fun to put into words, you absolutely have to see it for yourself. Once you start playing I guarantee you will be in love with it. If anyone wants to try it out, post here, and I'll tell you how to get goin' on it. In the meantime, download this while your waiting for me to tell you. It's the client. It's very very very simple to get going on this game. You don't need a good graphics card either.

http://download.gamezone.cz/UO/UOAOS_July_03.exe

Drewlius

Fluffer for Randy
Ninjabro
Hm. Not really any hacks in UO. Only thing there is is a Speed Hack, sometimes people can Dupe items, and then the rest is scripts and stuff that anyone can do.