CM Punk

I respect Punk for speaking out about the WWE's bullshit and how they bury people.

I didn't like how he was bashing Ryback but now I see what a pathetic liar Ryback is and I don't doubt that he wrestled like shit against smaller dudes like Punk.

Punk should go to ROH for one more run and have a couple more MMA fights win or lose.

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
I respect Punk for speaking out about the WWE's bullshit and how they bury people.

I didn't like how he was bashing Ryback but now I see what a pathetic liar Ryback is and I don't doubt that he wrestled like shit against smaller dudes like Punk.

Punk should go to ROH for one more run and have a couple more MMA fights win or lose.
Before he was kicked out of the company, Billy Corgan said he wanted to bring CM Punk to TNA. Punk has no interest whatsoever in going back to wrestling, but Im sure if the biggest rock star in Chicago came calling, he would at least give it a listen.

Before he was kicked out of the company, Billy Corgan said he wanted to bring CM Punk to TNA. Punk has no interest whatsoever in going back to wrestling, but Im sure if the biggest rock star in Chicago came calling, he would at least give it a listen.
Vince has always kept the door open as well. This lawsuit seems to be the biggest thing preventing Punk from wrestling again. Punk can always just keep writing comic books, so far he has been a wrestler, a UFC fighter and a comic book writer. that is a dream life for some people especially considering the way his wife looks.

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
Vince has always kept the door open as well. This lawsuit seems to be the biggest thing preventing Punk from wrestling again. Punk can always just keep writing comic books, so far he has been a wrestler, a UFC fighter and a comic book writer. that is a dream life for some people especially considering the way his wife looks.
punk should try acting a few times. he once talked about marathoning "Dead hooker in a trunk" and "Hobo with a shotgun" so already I know he would be cool with playing some weird characters

Last edited:

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
At UFC 217 Saturday, Randy Brown exposed Mickey Gall as being an overprivileged white kid whose MMA career was paid for by mommy and daddy and padded his record with fights against a journalist, a pro wrestler and Dana White's pet project. I had the fight scored 29-28 Brown, but it couldved been 29-24 if the referee had bothered deducting points for fence and glove grabbing by Gall. If handled correctly, Gall can learn more from this loss than he would by beating the likes of Michael Jackson and CM Punk.

mikebourkefan

jon hess needs to return
Ninjabro
CM Punk will be at the PPV in Detroit Saturday and wants to meet with Dana White. Has he even been training?
if punk is training again I know for sure he still does not want to rematch Teddy Hart. everything i have read says Teddy kicked his ass easily in their street fight

Last edited: