Broken Xbox 360

Rynoplasty

*warriorsnort*DAMN
Ninjabro
Anybody elses 360 fuck up? Me and a friend of mine both got ours on release day last year after sitting outside a toys r us all night. It was great and all having one, but his broke earlier this year and he had to send it in and get it fixed for 139 bucks. Now a week ago mine fucked up too and I am having to do the same thing and kicking myself in the ass for not buying the extended warranty for 30 bucks or waiting till they get the bugs out to buy the damn thing.

My friends had the now infamous three red light errors (hardware failure) and wouldn't even turn on. Mine will turn on but will freeze up regular Nintendo style after about 2-5 minutes. After it freezes up the first time (and it always does now) it will freeze up during the xbox 360 screen and never even get into the dashboard/game. They have a big list of things that could make it freeze up but it is none of those, it is fucked.

While I love the 360 I am pissed off that the damn thing only lasted ten months. I can't wait to get it back dammit!!!! I need the x-crack!!!!!

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
You can get them for $129 refurbished already. Japan had so many that were't selling that they lowered the price to $150 1 week into the launch. pwnt

Rynoplasty

*warriorsnort*DAMN
Ninjabro
You can get them for $129 refurbished already. Japan had so many that were't selling that they lowered the price to $150 1 week into the launch. pwnt
The Japanese ones run "pal" games though which supposedly alot of don't work, kind of like the region coding shit on dvds.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
The Japanese ones run "pal" games though which supposedly alot of don't work, kind of like the region coding shit on dvds.
Isn't there a coverter or something like that? I dunno. I want a 360 only if I can put a big hard drive in it. I have a regular XBOX with a 200G HD. I save games to it and have an inventory of about 65. Probably around 800 other games from the 3 emulators too. I just push a couple buttons and I can switch from game to game.

Rynoplasty

*warriorsnort*DAMN
Ninjabro
Isn't there a coverter or something like that? I dunno. I want a 360 only if I can put a big hard drive in it. I have a regular XBOX with a 200G HD. I save games to it and have an inventory of about 65. Probably around 800 other games from the 3 emulators too. I just push a couple buttons and I can switch from game to game.
Yeah the mods are fun, but you can't play online if the console is modded at all, so I would have to wait till I got a second one.

May

I could see the squirrels
Ninjabro
I got teh one with the HDD on the release last year and it worked fine the whole time I had it but I sold it b4 x mas for extra money and bought another one earlier this year and I've had no problems with it yet *knocks on wood*

That is bullshit that you have to pay for 1st release problems. Fortunately I got mine about 4 mos after it was out and have had no problems yet...knock on wood.

Fazer

microsoft is replacing 2005 edition xbox's FOR FREE.

Call their repair hotline, in one of your xbox manuals, or just look it up online.

I am not shitting you.

If you paid 129 to get one fixed, they will also refund you the money.

apparently i cant post links yet, so just google search "XBOX 360, refund"