Brad Imes is a no talent ass clown

SolitaryIndividual

Pig that doesn't eat Jews
Ninjabro
his ground game was horrible, he had no idea what he was doing when trying rubberguard techniques, his stand up was worthless, he couldnt use his size and strength to keep herring on the fence or to take him down and keep him on the ground ... and his mustache looks queer ... hes not don frye, he looks like a soldier in the civil war, but i guess the ufc wanted a can for herring's debut so thats what we got

his ground game was horrible, he had no idea what he was doing when trying rubberguard techniques, his stand up was worthless, he couldnt use his size and strength to keep herring on the fence or to take him down and keep him on the ground ... and his mustache looks queer ... hes not don frye, he looks like a soldier in the civil war, but i guess the ufc wanted a can for herring's debut so thats what we got
Herring's debut???

Didn't Herring already fight in the UFC???

Pretty uneventfull, but oh well atleast Imes has heart and kept trying the entire fight. I don't suspect either fighter will last too long in the UFC.

ANWAR

Huntington Beach
Ninjabro
imes is just too big and uncoordinated. and he hasn't been fighting for that long. i think him, dan christianson and frank mir are like on the same boat

Chaz

The Just
Ninjabro
Herring could end his fights if he could use his knees... I saw this life and was like hey look their a chance to use knees theres another chance.... over and over again.

SolitaryIndividual

Pig that doesn't eat Jews
Ninjabro
yeah i thought it was his second too, but listen while you are watching it, i think its goldy that says its his debut, i guess he fowled that up

and also completely agreed on the knees ... i want knees, and as presa tito said, we need knees