Bean and Burnz

Snake

Gentleman & a scholar
Ninjabro
Ayo Maidana beat Broner so badly his testosterone levels fell to "BITCH". Listen to this motherfucker's voice in this clip, shit hitting notes even Mariah Carey ain't never dreamed of:

[video=youtube_share;0dfvnM6qwNI]http://youtu.be/0dfvnM6qwNI[/video]

ItBurnzWhenIP

Boxing Troll
Ninjabro
Broner chimped out hardcore. Tried to be too fucking cool and got clocked HARD in yhe second. He wasnt on his game again for several roubds then he got blasted again late. Wish I had the balls to pull the trigger

Beanflicker

BIG SEXAAAY
Ninjabro
Broner is an idiot. He's trying to be like Floyd but he doesn't seem to realize that when Floyd goes into a shell, he's looking to land a counter right hand or uppercut, or work some offense to keep guys honest.

Standing still and not throwing punches against Maidana was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in professional fighting, almost as dumb as Babalu's strategy of running towards Liddell with his arms outstretched.

Broner is an idiot. He's trying to be like Floyd but he doesn't seem to realize that when Floyd goes into a shell, he's looking to land a counter right hand or uppercut, or work some offense to keep guys honest.

Standing still and not throwing punches against Maidana was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in professional fighting, almost as dumb as Babalu's strategy of running towards Liddell with his arms outstretched.
Or Bisping circling to Dan Henderson's right...

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
Bean and Burnz, what can you tell me about this 7', 300 lb Chinese bar fighting bum who recently had a tryout for the WWE?