Art recommendations

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
When I think art, I think Salvador Dali, Hieronymous Bosch and Banksy.

Most people know Dali and Banksy so I'll add more about the big one here.. Hieronymous Bosch.

Quite mind blowing to think he lived 500 years ago.. 1450-1516. I've always been mesmerized by his paintings, trying to figure out what exactly was going on in that head, even more than Dali.

This is only a small part of the larger painting "Garden of Earthly Delights"

The Temptation of St. Antony

Visions of Hell

Bloodshot.. I want you to watch this documentary. I watched it for the first time just last night and it's a damn good one.. very good insight to what Bosch's paintings mean and where the inspiration came from.. If the narrator is correct, which I believe he is, his paintings have even more religious overtones than I previously thought.. I'm going to keep bugging you until you watch every minute of it.. you'll thank me later.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I was at the Walker Art Center here in Minneapolis a few years ago looking at a few paintings.. I turned a corner and my eyes became fixated on apiece across the room.. I walked toward it with tunnel vision. I was face to face with a real Dali. I was a bit speechless.. it's one thing to look at photos in books and online but to actually be close enough to see each brush stroke was pretty awesome. I wasn't expecting to see any Dali that day.

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
When I think art, I think Salvador Dali, Hieronymous Bosch and Banksy.

Most people know Dali and Banksy so I'll add more about the big one here.. Hieronymous Bosch.

Quite mind blowing to think he lived 500 years ago.. 1450-1516. I've always been mesmerized by his paintings, trying to figure out what exactly was going on in that head, even more than Dali.

This is only a small part of the larger painting "Garden of Earthly Delights"

The Temptation of St. Antony

Visions of Hell

Bloodshot.. I want you to watch this documentary. I watched it for the first time just last night and it's a damn good one.. very good insight to what Bosch's paintings mean and where the inspiration came from.. If the narrator is correct, which I believe he is, his paintings have even more religious overtones than I previously thought.. I'm going to keep bugging you until you watch every minute of it.. you'll thank me later.

This is the only Bosch I own