Anyone Own Resistance: Fall of Man?

Ggallaz

Ninjabro
Hey guys,

I was just curious if anyone here owns Resistance: Fall of Man for the PS3. If you do, what are your impressions of it? For single player and the online component?

Ggallaz

Ninjabro
I am a Quality Assurance Analyst (tester) at Insomniac so I was trying to see if anyone really liked it. It was an attempt to gather feedback in essence.

I don't have it but my roommate waited in line for 3 days and got a PS3 at launch with this game so I played co-op with him.

It's alright, It doesn't really do anything new. Gameplay and graphics are decent, same with guns, multiplayer, and everything else is really just decent. Theres nothing great about it so no reason to buy it unless for some reason you bought a PS3 and you need a game to play.

FRITZ Aint no bitch Diaz

Ninjabro
I am a Quality Assurance Analyst (tester) at Insomniac so I was trying to see if anyone really liked it. It was an attempt to gather feedback in essence.
Dude thats awesome. One day Im gonna get a job at insomniac, I read that they were ranked 3 in small business companies to work for or something like that.

Are you a QA tester because you working your way into the industry?

back on topic, haven't played resistance yet, (dont own a ps3) but it looks sick!

Rynoplasty

*warriorsnort*DAMN
Ninjabro
I want to work for a game company as well, that would be awesome. Also, I do have a Ps3 but I haven't played Resistance yet. I watched my friend play it though and it does look pretty sweet.

Ggallaz

Ninjabro
Dude thats awesome. One day Im gonna get a job at insomniac, I read that they were ranked 3 in small business companies to work for or something like that.

Are you a QA tester because you working your way into the industry?

back on topic, haven't played resistance yet, (dont own a ps3) but it looks sick!
Yeah, the key word is 'try'. I am currently trying for a promotion so hopefully I will know something soon. Insomniac is an awesome place to work at. Everyone gets to pitch ideas for the games and of course the good ones get used. It is rare for a video game company to allow EVERY employee to submit their ideas for games that are getting made. Thought I would throw you out the link to the Insom. site if you are interested.

http://www.insomniacgames.com/index.php

Ggallaz

Ninjabro
It is a really fun online game. I am not just saying that because I worked on it either. I play it every fucking day for like hours on end. The fact that I still find it fun after all this time is a good thing. If anyone ever gets it lemme know and I'll get on.

Rynoplasty

*warriorsnort*DAMN
Ninjabro
It is a really fun online game. I am not just saying that because I worked on it either. I play it every fucking day for like hours on end. The fact that I still find it fun after all this time is a good thing. If anyone ever gets it lemme know and I'll get on.
I am going to get it, I just want to beat a bunch of other games that I just bought for the 360. I need a ps3 game badly though (I have had it since December and still have no games, I did rent Marvel Ultimate Allicance though.)