Anyone own Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis?

ninjashoes

Classic
Admin
If I would have kept all my NES, Saturn and Dreamcast games. I would have quite the valuable collection.

"we have to make room"

^^^STFU!

Nasty Nate

Two-Face
Ninjabro
We still have all our NES, SNES, GameCube, PS, PS2, xboxs, n 3 360s with shit loads of games. It would prob be wise to sell the older ones bc we could easily dl emulators for any of the games we would like to still go back n play from time to time. I wonder how much the originals are wortg

Bloodshot {ADR}

Subjective Witness
Ninjabro
We still have all our NES, SNES, GameCube, PS, PS2, xboxs, n 3 360s with shit loads of games. It would prob be wise to sell the older ones bc we could easily dl emulators for any of the games we would like to still go back n play from time to time. I wonder how much the originals are wortg

Me as well, nothing worth a whole hell of a lot though.

Neo_Pop

Fair Warning
Ninjabro
I had that game, damn it. The other day my brother was telling me how a comic we used to have and we didn't give a fuck about is expensive as hell now. The stuff you never thought would go up in price has gained the most value.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
I had that game, damn it. The other day my brother was telling me how a comic we used to have and we didn't give a fuck about is expensive as hell now. The stuff you never thought would go up in price has gained the most value.
That's exactly why certain things go for so much dough.. nobody gave a shit about them or thought to save them so the supplies are limited.

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Also, as a rule of thumb.. If something is sold as "Collectors Edition" or "Limited Edition" they will almost never ever be valuable.