Anyone ever start up an Ebay business?

Sub Zero

Eat. Sleep. Sell. Repeat.
Ninjabro
I got fined by eBay because a guy offered to buy something from me outside the site and i didn't even sell the item :mad:

Squirrel

Half Dead & Dynamite
Well I’m not sure how you were fined unless you led on you were going to sell. Always remember that eBay reads your messages. That works to your advantage sometimes. If someone even hints about leaving negative feedback I rope them into saying it.. then it would never stick.

Call eBay, have them read your messages and refund you.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
Well I’m not sure how you were fined unless you led on you were going to sell. Always remember that eBay reads your messages. That works to your advantage sometimes. If someone even hints about leaving negative feedback I rope them into saying it.. then it would never stick.

Call eBay, have them read your messages and refund you.
I was about to sell it, but when the guy didnt want to meet at the day and time I wanted (he wanted to come over in like 30 minutes maybe sooner), he didnt want to buy it. Because of my job, arranging for pickups is really inconvenient, not to mention dangerous.

Last edited:
I tell you who not to ask...Sub Zero. Guy has been selling used pajamas for 0.50 cents for 12 years trying to move to Syria to escape American prejudice.

Sub Zero

Ninjabro
I tell you who not to ask...Sub Zero. Guy has been selling used pajamas for 0.50 cents for 12 years trying to move to Syria to escape American prejudice.
No, I sell quality product at rockbottom prices and I need the money to go to Thailand