Search results

1. Jim

Who should Pac fight next??

Floyds not coming to the party so who woul be the next best matchup fpr Manny? My shortlist is- 1.JMM-but it would need to be at 135 and i'm unsure how pac would be currin g back to that weight. 2.Sergio Martinez-that could be very interesting,sergios on a roll and confident as hell...
  2. Jim

Does anyone think Margarito can beat Pac?

I don't. I believe the fight is at '54 so that does give Marg 1 advantage in size.Butv that's about where Margs advantages end.Marg is a true warrior with,in classic Mexican tradition, a great chin but I can't see him taking Pacs power for 12 rds. Does anyone give him a chance at victory?
  3. Jim

BJs stamina and future.....

Bj has proved in his last 3 title fights that his stamina is much improved and that his dedication to hard training has seen him overcome the stigma of 'lacking cardio'. Against fellow cardio machines in Sherk,Florian and Sanchez BJ demonstrated superb conditioning and timing to dominate these...
  4. Jim

The official Floyd Mayweather support thread......

So the superfight is on. Floyd Mayweather is one of those rare gifted athletes who consistantly demonstrates a clear physical dominance over his opponents. As is the case the resulting cockiness these athletes often have generates a love/hate type relationship amongst the fans. This is a...
  5. Jim

Does n e 1 think Diego can beat BJ?

I dont. Diego has a stronger che and superior yoga but it wont be enough to beat the prodigy.
  6. Jim

Destination vs. the journey.

Is it more important in life to have a goal[or goals] and avidly pur sue them, even if those goals will inevitably be at the expense of others and/or your own immediate happiness, or should we focus on the journey and make that a priority...whats more important to you? I have some...
  7. Jim

Worlds Strongest Vagina

A Russian woman has set a new world record for vagina lifting….and yes, before you ask, we’re not making this up, and yes, the Guinness Book of Records keeps a tally on the record. 42 year old Tatiata Kozhevnikova broke the record by lifting a 31 pound (14 kg) glass ball. According to local...
  8. Jim

The recession is...

officially over where I live.We didnt get the full brunt of it like many others but it still sucked. It was fucked up from early- mid year till recently and i was just lucky i had some cash saved to get me thru the thin times. In my trade[construction]we depend on the banks to finance the big...
  9. Jim

Alligator bite....

Never trust an alligator with ur arm. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  10. Jim

Who was the best heavyweight of the 80's...

Of course it was Holmes or maybe Tyson but I mean who was the best out of the 'alphabet' champs?Or who could have been the best. There was Page Dokes, Tubbs, Witherspoon,Weaver,Tate,Bruno, Thomas, Smith, Tucker, and contenders like Cooney, Douglas, Coetzee,Berbick,Williams and Snipes.Did i...
  11. Jim

Religion as social control.

theres many ppl that believe organised religion was created not long after Christ by rulers and their governments to use as a form of social control. So do u think that social control was, and has, been more or less achieved by the implementation of religion into our society? ...or does...
  12. Jim

Tua destroys Cameron.

Cameron was talking it up b4 the fight but NZs 'Fight of the century' and he got hammered. At 37 Tua looked good and while I dont like his chances against the Klits he's still exciting to watch and an interesting wildcard in the HW division. YouTube - David Tua vs Shane Cameron - Fight of...
  13. Jim

Dana having another winge...

Here we go again with Dana spewing out the same lines about how he's so great doing fighters a deed by letting them fight in the ufc...blah blah When they dont play by his rules[Rampage] he gets all surly and whats amusing to me is that he genuinely seems to believe the crap he spews out and it...
  14. Jim

Which religion is the best?

Im talking mainstream religions here,not christian offshoot sects or cults like Scientology. Although Im not religious my preference would be Budhism.I dont know much about it[apart from the basic principle]but I've been to Thailand a few times where they're all pretty much Budhists and I can...
  15. Jim

Angry Aussie.

I like this guy and subscribed to his channel. Pure pwn. <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PKElh_nYZWE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  16. Jim

Clottey vs Cotto.

I know its 6-7 weeks away but I cant wait for this one. Clottey is an iron man with an iron jaw and I have to say he has the style and confidence to give Cotto all he can handle. Its evenly matched and hard to pick a winner imo. All I know is that this is gonna be war and the kind of fight...
  17. Jim

Joe Rogan on Noahs ark.

Funny...Sorry I cant embed. I doubt many comedians are christians because their brains are just hardwired to analyse and debunk these myths in a comedic yet rational manner. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGmh_w05gFY
  18. Jim

Hatton-Malignaggi Presser.

By Butch Gottlieb / boxinginlasvegas.com Photo: Mary Ann Owen The final press conference was held today for Saturday's showdown between IBO champion Ricky Hatton and challenger Paulie Malignaggi at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Ricky Hatton: This fight does not need belts...
  19. Jim

Bowe to return?

Former undisputed heavyweight champ featured on Klitschko-Rahman card By Wolfgang Schiffbauer After numerous false starts, 41-year-old former heavyweight champion Riddick Bowe will apparently return to the ring against a opponent to be named. "Big Daddy" Bowe will be featured on the...
  20. Jim

Valuev-Holyfield fight close.

By Alexey Potapov WBA heavyweight champion Nikolay Valuev will fight former four-time champion Evander Holyfield Valuev's manager Boris Dimitrov informed Fightnews.com. "The Valuev–Holyfield fight will take place on December 20th in Zürich," stated Dimitrov. "Why Holyfield? Because we do not...