Search results

1. Jim

War B-Hop! Legend of legends.

46 n still kickin ass. Nards the man.
  2. Jim

Pac agrees to random drug testing but not USADA

Yeah i dont blame ya. If its money floyd wants then fighting pac is the quickest way to make barrow loads of it.
  3. Jim

hello Myke...longtime no post yes..:banthem:

hello Myke...longtime no post yes..:banthem:
  4. Jim

hello beets...im ok,i lived in Thai for 6 mths last yr but not so much this yr[runout of $$] but...

hello beets...im ok,i lived in Thai for 6 mths last yr but not so much this yr[runout of $$] but enuf abot me.. how r u doin big fella?
  5. Jim

What is next for Hendo?

I'd like to see how Hendos wrestling and clinch stands up against JJs..But I gotta feeling Jones could be too much for him. I'd like to see him fight GSP at 185 too.
  6. Jim

Pac agrees to random drug testing but not USADA

its my opinnion that Pac isn't a jiucer..It does seem odd that he could move up so many weight classes and carry all his speed n power but i think he's just a freak of nature.
  7. Jim

What happens when you die

lf l die first i'll come and visit you in yr room one night... while u r sleeping lwill fondle yr testicles and attempt to penetrate u anally and maybe orally. ...and u will know right away that it is me.
  8. Jim

So they say.
  9. Jim

UFC 124 Open Workouts Highlight (video)

Its hard to see kos winning,but he's a live underdog with a chance,albeit slim,of victory.Kos needs to start quick,he needs to establish something early in the fight.Once gsp gets his riddum going he's near imnpossib le to stop.. GSP by stoppage in rd 4
  10. Jim

when you die you die,you are worm food,your corpse will rot in the earth where it is used as fertiliser for another life force. Death means game over,end of cycle.You will be soon be promptly replaced by another human being and forgotten,your individual life is over but the cycle of life and...
  11. Jim

Matt Hughes: "..one big step closer to retirement.." After Loss to Penn

I'd like to see him step up to '85 and fight Chael...lol
  12. Jim

Who should Pac fight next??

Pac has a few good fights left in him yet..he's a late bloomer
  13. Jim

I think Sergio is the probably the best fight out there for Pac.He's an explosive southpaw with great movement,not unlike Pac himself.Pac will be fighting an opponent who's style is similar to his own.It'd be a hellofa fight. I know i digress here but l gotta say that I'm very dissapointed that...
  14. Jim

Pac by murder..Berto isnt in Pacs league.he has a punchers chance early in the fight but thtas about it.
  15. Jim

Matt Hughes: "..one big step closer to retirement.." After Loss to Penn

I want to c him fight diego...that'll be a war.
  16. Jim

Floyds not coming to the party so who woul be the next best matchup fpr Manny? My shortlist is- 1.JMM-but it would need to be at 135 and i'm unsure how pac would be currin g back to that weight. 2.Sergio Martinez-that could be very interesting,sergios on a roll and confident as hell...
  17. Jim

Paul Williams examining the canvas

that was brutal alright,full power and leverage behind that shot and Paul didn't see it coming at all.
  18. Jim

Shields straight up schooling Fitch

mmm....interesting
  19. Jim

Does anyone think Margarito can beat Pac?

Marg is very confident of victory. He's certainly not intimidated by Pacman.,it's gonna be a barnburner while it lasts,of that I'm certain. One thing that the (height) Margarito has a good feeling on is the fact that Pacquaio does not have the power to hurt him. The natural welterweight has...