1. iwhoopedbatmansass

R.I.P. MMAastakillah

We lost a ninja bro irl today.
  2. iwhoopedbatmansass

PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S A GIF OR VID!!!

Dude just saw the pic of impact. I think overeem lost his soul
  3. iwhoopedbatmansass

UFC OKC

Justine kish literally got the shit choked out of her and smeared it all over the ring trying to escape
  4. iwhoopedbatmansass

Gsp vs bidding called off

Dan is tired of Gsp shit. Canceled the fight and the made a new fight of bis ping vs romero
  5. iwhoopedbatmansass

Tim Kennedys new job

As of April 9th Tim Kennedy has re-enlisted in the United States Army Special Forces group to combat isis. God speed you magnificent bastard!
  6. iwhoopedbatmansass

Luke Cage

It was meh personally. Felt less like a comic book show than a typical hood story with a bullet proof dude. It did have its moments though that were lulz and tickled the nerd button.
  7. iwhoopedbatmansass

Ok...wtf happened?

Didn't see the fight but saw the pics on FB. How the fuck did bisping win? He look like he got beaten by four dudes each wielding a sack of doorknobs. Hendo looked untouched.
  8. iwhoopedbatmansass

Haters

Dropping McNuggs in you're mouth haters. War conner and as per usual FUCK THE DIAZ BROS!!!
  9. iwhoopedbatmansass

Nate Diaz already has his excuse why he will lose

Nate and the ufc have claimed that Connor injured mates wrist in the presser scuffle yesterday. I'm glad Nate got his excuse early so he can work on his post fight interview and sound intelligent instead of coming up with some nonsensecal mumble mouthed excuse on the fly during the interview
  10. iwhoopedbatmansass

Renaming Shane's anus

I propose renaming Shane's anus to kmalls anus. This way he has a perfect place to post all of his garbage that he fills the asylum with Who's with me?
  11. iwhoopedbatmansass

Ask whooped.

Need answers about comic movies and the backgrounds of the original comics? Fire away gents
  12. iwhoopedbatmansass

jon jones stripped and suspended indef. cormier vs rumble for the belt

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-Jon-Jones-042815?utm_campaign=UFC&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sprout&utm_content=1430277510
  13. iwhoopedbatmansass

well at least we can now say that pride fc isn't the only org that had fixed fights

The pig whore v davis fight was a werk. I've seen the exact same "technique" used on the playground in jr high school and those kids got out of that position to continue fighting. Plus how are you gonna have an early as fuck stoppage on a fixed fight? Discuss:
  14. iwhoopedbatmansass

is anybody else just wondering why?

Why would hendo agree to fight black fedor? I mean for fucks sake he can't use the trt anymore and he can't compete against that guy. I love hendo for life but I shook subs 8 ball and it said outlook not so good for hendo. I'm gonna be cringing and yelling "STAY DOWN" at the tv when dan...
  15. iwhoopedbatmansass

the reason fedor lost

So its been bugging me for a while now but I think I might know the reason fedor lost and retired.....the russian mob. As we all know his bro aleksandr was in the mob. the russian mob isn't just a cool club that you can walk out of, but as we have seen his tats are covered and he his living...
  16. iwhoopedbatmansass

tate whore wagon!

War mieshas taint! I mean miesha tate, I hope she exposes housey for the 1 dimensional cunt she is!
  17. iwhoopedbatmansass

attn crunchie

Anytime you make a thread about upcoming women's mma bouts we need pics of said women so we can see which one is hotter ergo meaning which one will win. I think I have the full support of the forum on this one. nudes if they have them as well
  18. iwhoopedbatmansass

need help finding an answer

Which United state's aircraft carrier has a 7 on its super structure? been looking and can't find the answer any help would be awesome thanks bros
  19. iwhoopedbatmansass

anybody ever heard of touradj the terrible?

A wrestler that did the circuits rounnd the late 90s and the 2000s wrestled cross country and in mexico and japan
  20. iwhoopedbatmansass

FUCK YOU BIOWARE!!! (SPOILER ALERT!)

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHIT ASS BULLSHIT ENDING OF SHITS WAS THAT FOR MASS EFFECT 3!!??!!?? WAY TO WASTE EVERYBODYS TIME THERE FUCKERS YOU HAVE ONLY PISSED OFF 90% OF YOUR FANS BY SAYING FUCK YOU WE ARNT CHANGING THE ENDING AND BTW BUY OUR DLC WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!