Search results

1. Sami83

X-Files

The third episode was on tv yesturday. Didnt like it at all. I liked the first two but that was just stupid.
  2. Sami83

Starting BJJ today! ..At the tender age of 32

Ordered myself my first gi ever. Pretty much just went for the cheapest one i could find. Havent received it in the mail yet. And of course got myself the black belt too. Guys will be amazed when i walk into the gym at friday.
  3. Sami83

Satan haunts my dreams (Kinda)

Yes watching horror films should be mandatory for kids. One movie i really loved as a kid was jaws. I watched it many times a day. I didnt really think it as a horror film.
  4. Sami83

So far bjj has been very fun. But goddamn im dead after the first 15 minutes. I got to up my cardio game big time. I had hard time walking to my car today after the class. Had nothing left. My sparring partner got a bit over exited at one point and i got knee'ed in the eye. I bet i have black...
  5. Sami83

My parents also let me watch pretty much every movie that was on tv when i was little kid. Like exorcist for example. But the most scarring movie for me must have been poltergeist or pet semetery. I had nightmares from those for years.
  6. Sami83

:D lol! Seriously tho.. thats same conclusion i've made myself.
  7. Sami83

I had to google that. I have no idea. Would a snuggie do almost the same thing?
  8. Sami83

Weren't there yet. It starts at six and clock is almost four now. I think it more likely i will be choked out by some kid or a small girl
  9. Sami83

I'll do my best
  10. Sami83

I would like to share you my weird satanic dreams i've had. Personally i think they are just dreams as any other dream but still i find them kind of intresting, and creepy. My wife thinks i should start going to church lol. Anyway, the first dream i had was about 10 years ago. I had a dream were...
  11. Sami83

That's right.. I will have my first beginner bjj class today at 18:00. It's now 13:15. I'm getting a bit nervous to the tell the truth. It's something i've been thinking about for the last 15 years to start doing, but i've always thought "im too old to start now!", even when i was in my...
  12. Sami83

morjes

jes jes
  13. Sami83

TEH 'WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?' THREAD

holly wantstaho - digital underground
  14. Sami83

Kimo Speaks on Bogus Death Reports

i expected him to crip-walk out of the room in the end
  15. Sami83

Which car for my wife?

as a bmw lover i recommed bmw, lol. lot of engine options there, which one were you thinking?
  16. Sami83

if it is vitor or lashley what are your thoughts

i think they should try something new and sensational with this one, vitor & lahsley tag-teaming against fedor? how cool would that be?
  17. Sami83

what kinda car do you drive?

'95 bmw 740
  18. Sami83

fight music?

how about some finnish thrash metal? the lyrics are in finnish so no one will understand shit. the title of the song means "bad blood". its basically about overboiling rage, if this song doesnt get you pumped, nothing will <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"...
  19. Sami83

fight music?

how about this one? pantera - p.s.t '88 (pussy tight) <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/br3I_QFkaE8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  20. Sami83

cannibal holocaust

i have to check that one out too. i like troma films, the first toxic avenger is one of the best films ever made, lol.