Search results

1. dDuecy

- CRO COP DISCUSSES INJURIES, CONFIRMS UK FIGHT

AA should fight Monson or Rashad, Mirko should FIght Sylvia and Coture and FEDOR i want to see that rematch
  2. dDuecy

Diaz comments on Gomi

Cant wait to see this fight i know that Gomi will win it should be a title fight though
  3. dDuecy

Matt Hughes talks about why he lost to GSP

The Reasons he lost was that 1.) GSP wanted it more 2.) Is a better fighter
  4. dDuecy

Mirko not coming to UFC 67 post event press conference

I think it is humorous how he does that to the ufc, It makes him seem above alot of the other fighters and the org. you can really really tell all he did it for was the money. Mirko ( The soldier of Fortune) "CroCop"
  5. dDuecy

My fedor emelianenko t-shirt design

Thats pretty kickass
  6. dDuecy

Xbox360, Wii, PS3 ?

I would really have to take the xbox 360, Its way better than the wii game wise and i hate everything about wiis controls. The pS3 i dont even know what they were thinking its one of those hey lets take all we need for a good console and then times all that by two then add even more, its...
  7. dDuecy

Eddie Sanchez: "I am going to KO Cro Cop in the Second Round!"

i guess you should have confidence when going into a fight but thats a little much. Cro cop by Death
  8. dDuecy

Gomi vs Nick Diaz who wins?

It should be a title fight and i think that Takanori will own Diaz, At least i hope but if he doesnt... Well i can see why its not a title fight now if Diaz did get lucky and get the belt he would never shut up he is bad enough now i hope gomi owns him
  9. dDuecy

Babalu v Lambert UFC 68

This card is all people coming out of retirement, i really dont even want to get it i am pretty sure it is just for mainstream and ufc fans
  10. dDuecy

Do you think booing has negative effects on fighters' plans?

For younger fighters i think it effects them alot more than a more experienced fighter, but it really just has to do with this 1.) how strong they are mentally and 2.)Should they be booing i can see why the crowd booed during the sylvia monson fight
  11. dDuecy

how will herring do in the UFC?

i would love to see that fight but arlovski needs one more tune up fight at least
  12. dDuecy

Paul Buentello vs. Kimbo Slice In Negotiations...

i would love to see paul knockout Kimbo i absolutley hate that guy
  13. dDuecy

Who is your favorite fighter?

Gomi,Arlovski,Hordecki,Jason Mayhem Miller
  14. dDuecy

Franklin vs MacDonald Confirmed

It will be a very fun match to watch a say macdonald has a chance just not a very good one. But anything can happen
  15. dDuecy

'07 Breakout Stars

Kongo
  16. dDuecy

Submission of the Year?

Knockout of the year to me was Pete Sell vs Scott Smith it was a crazy hit and it was funny
  17. dDuecy

Favorite Late-Night Talk Show

Yeah conan is the best by far
  18. dDuecy

Fedor talks Crocop/Pride/Nog etc.

That is a pretty funny interview very level headed not to much of an ego i would love to see him own tim sylvia
  19. dDuecy

Tito vs. Babalu must happen

Yes this fight must happen would be very entertaining both have a decent stand up and both own on the ground except both have very different ground styles if i was tito i would stand up and KO him if a was babalu i would take it to the ground
  20. dDuecy

Liddell vs. Ortiz a let-down . . .

Yeah i actually really liked the fight, very interesting to see how tito would try and adapt to beat chuck it showed that even though he is extremly gay and has a basketball head he can fight somewhat lol. There should be no Rematch, The Bisping fight was entertaining and i think that his...