Recent content by Vag

1. Vag

Ariel Helwani Interviews Steven Seagal about "the kick" {video}

" so then i told yoshizo....you should teach your kids to jump into the front kick"
  2. Vag

getting that way myself as well, nothing is like mmahaven once was..

getting that way myself as well, nothing is like mmahaven once was..
  3. Vag

not bad, whats up with you? where do you post these days?

not bad, whats up with you? where do you post these days?
  4. Vag

whats up mang?

whats up mang?
  5. Vag

Backstory on Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

ive always liked the undertaker, and have always liked how he is a fan of MMA, but him showing up to a REAL COMBAT EVENT with some WWF shenanagans and dialogue is pretty disrespectful imo...
  6. Vag

Semmy Schilt disqualified from K-1 Grand Prix 2010 Final 8?

worst decision of the year, i guess sengoku really wants to push izumi..
  7. Vag

Semmy Schilt disqualified from K-1 Grand Prix 2010 Final 8?

good news, it was overturned, semmy is in for the final 8.... The Japanese K-1 organization has dismissed the appeal of Hesdy Gerges’ management. The four-time K-1 World Champion from Zuidlaren will still participate in the final 8. It was known that Schilt indeed violated the rules...
  8. Vag

cain is more impressive than fedor

lets not start stroking cains dick just yet, all he did saturday night was crush the most overated fighter, let alone champion in UFC history, fedor has almost 4x's as many victories as cain has had fights, yet is only 5 years the elder, i personally believe both REEM & fedor would destroy...
  9. Vag

So out of everything from last night, we are overlooking something

i wonder if GG will get cut, hes 1-3 in his last 4 fights, gilbert unfortunatelty is probably as good as gone, 0-3 in his UFC stint...
  10. Vag

Dana White on Fedor Emelianenko and Alistair Overeem:

Get ready, fans and friends…Dana White has once again set his sights on Strikeforce and MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko. In a new interview with MMAWeekly, White talked at length about his biggest rival and the man he has been chasing unsuccessfully for years. So, did White finally show a little...
  11. Vag

Bellator 33: Alvarez vs Huerta TONITE!

huerta's stance was weird and kinda stupid, he had his legs so far out in front of his body a gracie could have hacked them like firewood, ben askren is highly overated imo, and the last thing MMA needs right now, a ww athlete/wrestler who grinds out boring decisions that resemble gay pron more...
  12. Vag

Cheick Kongo Trainer Defends 'Dirty' Performance

they are both billed and known as "elite!!" european kickboxers yet seem to continually get outstruck by MMA level strikers...
  13. Vag

Senate Majority leader Harry Reed talks about ultimate fighting at a politacal rally!!!!

^^ i was cool with manny until the following pre-fight comments where he showed a serious lack of respect to jose, and the way he fought showed a lack of respect as well, he came in thinking he was gonna trade with aldo and win the exchanges, he should have played it like his cousin karbro does...
  14. Vag

Senate Majority leader Harry Reed talks about ultimate fighting at a politacal rally!!!!

^^ such an elitist mentality there bro, and why didn't you enjoy ray-jay knocking the cottage cheese off kims ass? that was my no. #2 celebrity sex video, that dirty armenian whore took it like gamburyan did from aldo....
  15. Vag

Cheick Kongo Trainer Defends 'Dirty' Performance

would be good in theory, but gilbert would show up to stand and exchange ,and like he did against buentello in pure piece of shit form kongo would lay on him for 2 + rounds..