Recent content by The Fire

1. The Fire

R.I.P. MMAastakillah

Ninja - any chance you can find that highlight video he made of Wandy?
  2. The Fire

R.I.P. MMAastakillah

Great stuff, Ninja. His brother, Wandy4Life, was telling me about how much he loved the forum and how he would reference our screen names like we were real people - before we all became real people to each other. The Jason DeLuca thing was beyond epic. lol
  3. The Fire

R.I.P. MMAastakillah

Wait, who else did we lose? Sorry I haven't been around much. I'm afraid of the answer...
  4. The Fire

R.I.P. MMAastakillah

As those of you who I am friends with on fb already know, our dear friend and OG of the forum, MMAstahkiller was tragically killed in a car accident last night. I am gutted over this, ninjabros. While I haven't been very active in the forum over the last half dozen years or so, I've stayed in...
  5. The Fire

Stipe Miocic VS Francis Ngannou UFC Championship Fight Prediction

Agree with the sentiment that Stipe typically gets touched, and when this dude touches you, you sleep. Most likely France finally gets a champ. If Stipe can survive the first couple rounds, he could wear the big man out though. Will be fun to watch.
  6. The Fire

the worst fighter youve ever seen

Gilles Arsene is by far the worst "fighter" I have ever seen. Some scrub with one fight against a fellow tomato can who they put in there as an easy win for poor Saku when he was on a stretch where he had to fight Cro Cop, Wand twice, and that 1st Schembri fight. This dude was horrifically...
  7. The Fire

How can you guys not like Sonnen??

What is up with all the old ass threads getting bumped? lol
  8. The Fire

Yo word up

Fuck Jones, Fuck Trump. Couple of liars and cheaters.
  9. The Fire

told yall

You guys are right on with Cerrone. He loves to be the lead dog but turns cur when a bigger alpha steps up.
  10. The Fire

Delivery drones are coming: Jeff Bezos promises half-hour shipping with Amazon Prime Air

It's an Amazon world and you plebes are just living in it.
  11. The Fire

Gerald Harris Released From The UFC

War Harris!
  12. The Fire

Lyoto Machida confident he can make another run at UFC middleweight title

Machida's time has past. He always depended on his quick reflexes and reaction time to stay just out of reach and still be able to counter. Skills like that are among the first to erode. He should protect his health and bow out at least after his next loss, if not now.
  13. The Fire

UFC 217 Bisping vs GSP

How fitting that the paperist of champions lost his title to a welterweight who hadn't fought in 4 years. Sometimes I really love this ultimate fighting stuff.
  14. The Fire

GOAT = GSP

Incredible performance by the GOAT. Came out like he had never been away and picked up Bisping's timing in like what, a minute? By the end of the first round I figured it was going to be a washout. But then GSP unexpectedly started getting tired at the end of the second round. After taking...
  15. The Fire

Jon Jones fails drug test - UFC 214.. Suspended 1 year

I don't know if he is more of an idiot or more of a scumbag. The worst part, is that roids don't give you that frame or that wingspan. All he would have to do is just work and he could have been (really still is) the GOAT. Gawd, what a fuck up.