Recent content by joek1978

1. joek1978

Shane West is Bane

Ha.. Shane West's Bane looks like a character from MK..... Looks awful.... Shane West's was in league on extraordinary gentlemen and was also in Salem.. excellent show... Was in a bunch of other stuff too
  2. joek1978

Luke Cage ...

Luke Cage is the SHIZNIT
  3. joek1978

Luke Cage ...

Everytime he's on screen with his girlfriend it creeps the shit out of me... theyre creepy together
  4. joek1978

Luke Cage ...

King Mo??? From bellator???
  5. joek1978

Luke Cage ...

Is anyone else watching? Good show... but am I the only one who thinks that everytime Juice from SOA and that old bag are in the scene together it's creepy as fuck....
  6. joek1978

Conor McGregor taken out of NYC police station in handcuffs.

He's a piece of shit.. and so is dana... dana is loving this... Connor an do anything he wants and he'll never get fired from ufc
  7. joek1978

Ferguson out! Max Holloway to challenge Khabib

I'm waiting for Khabib to miss weight again
  8. joek1978

Mayweather is training MMA

I've been hearing joek for mod for yrs lol....
  9. joek1978

Mayweather is training MMA

He ain't fighting... just doing all this training to get ppl talking about him again for whatever the reason
  10. joek1978

Anyone get the Samsung Galaxy S8?

Dies anyone else think that the phone isn't all that edgy? Just a small edge on both sides.... I think the Note series have bigger edges
  11. joek1978

Kodi - who uses this?

I love my Kodi.... use it for everything everyday almost
  12. joek1978

New PS4 neo coming out?

I'm pissed... I'm sure many others are too... better graffix and faster processor. ... ps4 games gonna be obsolete when neo comes out........ and I just got uncharted 4 for cryin out loud
  13. joek1978

New PS4 neo coming out?

14. joek1978

New PS4 neo coming out?

Anyone gonna buy the new system from PlayStation when it comes out in few months even though u bought a ps4??
  15. joek1978

Blackberri PRIV

Nerds on mopeds...... so anyone have thoughts on the Priv?