Diddy Bangshit

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can hide under your black heavy metal hair but I still know you for what you are....

You of the cursed race of the night...

Ye 'all are a Vampire and ye shall burn fucker !!!
    P
    burning a modem? what is this the 1700's?
    P
    i guess, what? i'm unwelcome? i'm popping by to hang in the arcade. or as you would prefer - i am "pooping" by.
    P
    i thought you misspelled "bongs". thanks for the clarification.
    P
    yes, i am implying just that my good sir, and no, if i changed my name to "pooper corn" - you'd have a perma boner while posting and it would just overall bring down the quality of the site imo.
    P
    or shit on the hoods of vans with strangers in them.
    P
    you need to branch out more. like talk to strangers in parked vans and shit.
    P
    man, that was some terrible posting right there. i was all bent up about puking all over my shoes and being too drunk to clean them. lol.
    P
    i should really tryto dod something about them shoes but i think theyre rui\ned./ and i keepo smelling ouke a little. idk where it is. i musta puked in my hair al itle or soemthing. i smell it. well, have fun man.. good niht.
    P
    ^^^ i like that pi cof yiouy and your girl. fucking i ma soooooooo oo drunk. it was awesome,. that puking was quick and opainless too so it was altight
    P
    dude - yes that's them and man, ever since i saw your pic - i like imagine you jamming to the new radicals and it gets me rolling. if you could ever post a vid of yerself jamming that horrendous song but like hard core head banging to it - that would be stellar.
    P
    what the fuck are you talking about? what the fuck is cold? and man, i am fairly certain (almost 100% convincnd) that i am in fact not a gigantic Scotsman.

and did you ever check out the new radicals?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…