PDA

View Full Version : PC Graphics > Console graphics

Pcmaker
07-04-2007, 02:02 AM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/10/comparison018mx4df9is.jpg

http://blogs.technet.com/photos/blog_photo_gallery/images/447216/original.aspx

Just ran some benchmarks on my new PC that I built. Fanfuckingtastic.

Anyway, these are just a couple of DX10 pictures that I found on the internet. The new consoles could probably render that, but at poor framerate.

Dert McGert
07-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Pc will always top console graphics. Plus, Crysis was scrapped from the 360.

Consoles may be able to upgraded, but the capability is reached in no time. Pc always has new products coming out and a PC is easier to upgrade.

FRITZ Aint no bitch Diaz
07-04-2007, 06:42 AM
money nuff said

yousayunclenow
07-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Damn I need some money to upgrade my cpu........damn college.......

Manimal007
07-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Consoles may be able to upgraded, but the capability is reached in no time.

I disagree. Look at God of War II compared to games released in the first two years of the PS2 launch. It took 6 years to reach the full potential of the PS2.

Anyway, PCs will always have better graphics, but I switched to console gaming mostly because I got tired of buying new graphics cards, always downloading patches, and buggy games.

BRN
07-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Damn I need some money to upgrade my cpu........damn college.......

i hear you on that.. the only game i can play on mine is grand theft auto 2 (old but good ass game)

Dert McGert
07-04-2007, 05:29 PM
I disagree. Look at God of War II compared to games released in the first two years of the PS2 launch. It took 6 years to reach the full potential of the PS2.

Anyway, PCs will always have better graphics, but I switched to console gaming mostly because I got tired of buying new graphics cards, always downloading patches, and buggy games.

I understand that a game releashed 1 year on a console, then the sequel releashed 2 years later will not look the same. The publisher's can take a game and clean it up, add a new look to it, and use new programs to produce the game. I meant that in PCs, you can always buy a new graphics card to make your pc even better, but consoles don't have that capability.

Manimal007
07-04-2007, 05:30 PM
I understand that a game releashed 1 year on a console, then the sequel releashed 2 years later will not look the same. The publisher's can take a game and clean it up, add a new look to it, and use new programs to produce the game. I meant that in PCs, you can always buy a new graphics card to make your pc even better, but consoles don't have that capability.

Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

Nasty Nate
07-04-2007, 05:45 PM
of coarse computer games have the potential to be way advanced than console games, but it all depends on how fast your compute runs