PDA

View Full Version : Elite XC Discussion

Pages : 1 [2]

The Fire
02-11-2007, 06:02 AM
ROFL, did anyone see at the end of the broadcast where Goldberg goes, "You thought tonight was extreme? Wait till you see these guys" and he cued up the trailor for the Tudors the show about Henry the 8th, and while it was fading to the preview, he had the most disgusted look on his face ever.

I like the Wrastlin Goldberg much better than the UFC's Goldberg.

ANWAR
02-11-2007, 06:07 AM
i don't think renzo is the type of person to fake it. he's a proud guy. he really had a glassy eyed look to him. i amma ask him when i see him. he tells it how it is but with some bravado to it. he said that even in the bj penn fight. the whole strategy rickson came up with is to hold bj down

J-Sin
02-11-2007, 06:43 AM
The heavier shot landed on the shoulder blade. The other to the side of his head. I have been hit at the back of the head and base of the neck in a bunch of fights, perhaps Renzo just has a weak head.

ur comparing urself to renzo gracie..wtf man

SolitaryIndividual
02-11-2007, 10:06 AM
renzo was not acting, he looked like he had just shot up heroin or something, and frank shamrock is soooo full of shit. he knew damn well knees on the ground and to the back of the head are totally illegal. he called them "new rules"!! fuck those have been the rules for years. hes a fuckin asshole. Renzo was gonna win that fight anyway. He won the first, was gonna win the second, and nothing different was going to magically happen in the third. frank tried to play it off like he had this ingenius game plan and that renzo was gassing out and he was going to magically knock him out but it just so happend that his dq stopped him from winning. fuck i wanna kill him.

did anybody else hear when that lady said to frank "he pussed out" then frank said back "yeah he pussed out" .... wtf what a no class ass clown.

ninjashoes
02-11-2007, 06:29 PM
It ends up a win-win for both. Renzo's still viable for a main event because he did not lose, and Frank too because of the controversy.

yeah except Frank looked like absolute shit on the ground and cheated out of desperation

ANWAR
02-11-2007, 06:37 PM
The heavier shot landed on the shoulder blade. The other to the side of his head. I have been hit at the back of the head and base of the neck in a bunch of fights, perhaps Renzo just has a weak head.

renzo has been gettin hit in the head when you were still sitting on your daddy's nuts.....

SolitaryIndividual
02-11-2007, 10:34 PM
yeah except Frank looked like absolute shit on the ground and cheated out of desperation

ur damn right, he knew he was headed right for a loss

J-Sin
02-14-2007, 03:36 AM
how good is BJ Penn, pwned Renzo who is pwning lately

Shogunownes
02-14-2007, 09:00 AM
Javi stole the show.

thaiboxer
02-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Frank was just a dick about it. I gave Renzo both rounds. Shamrock was frustrated and made a mistake. He just wouldn't admit it.