PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION...Help with Arm Wrestling!!!

amanamagus
01-31-2007, 11:32 AM
Hi people, I have to arm wrestle after 2 weeks in arm wrestling match. My normal weight category is UNDER 65. But right now I'm about 82 kgs. I dont think I could and I should reduce my weight right now coz that would not be viable and attempting it would reduce my strength. I have defeated heavier guys before.... But they were not really skilled at what they did. Till now I have not studied any technique. I have more or less only relied on my strength and I did well.

Can the technique be learnt right now and what else can I do to increase my strength for arm wrestling. What all exercises and tips and tricks should be practiced?!?

Thanx

sean damon
01-31-2007, 06:32 PM
get some C.O.C. grippers. that will get your forearms stronger.

Dick Sexington
02-01-2007, 02:09 PM
having an explosive start is the key. grip strength, forearm and wrist power are some goals you should set. after the competiton ask some of the guys to help you out. it is a good environment to learn in, the guys like to help newbs.

pokemon
02-17-2007, 03:26 AM
dude got over the top

amanamagus
02-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Well I pulled out. The Clerk sucks. Too much red tape in University. And too much Politics. Goddamnit I was really looking forward to it. Anyways I was not ready for it. But it would have been good for Confidence and Experience. Anyways I'm gonna WIN this thing next time around.